| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Fernando De Apure in March is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the San Fernando De Apure March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San Fernando De Apure:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 507.3 kms (315.3 miles) NNW
- Coro, Venezuela - 463.3 kms (287.9 miles) NNW
- Maracay, Venezuela - 262.6 kms (163.2 miles) N
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 318.7 kms (198.1 miles) NW
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) WNW
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 271.2 kms (168.5 miles) NW
- Guanare, Venezuela - 283.4 kms (176.1 miles) WNW
- Merida, Venezuela - 421.7 kms (262.1 miles) W
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 380.2 kms (236.3 miles) W
- Arauca, Colombia - 377.2 kms (234.4 miles) WSW
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 193 kms (119.9 miles) S
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 255.9 kms (159 miles) S
- Las Gaviotas, Colombia - 537 kms (333.7 miles) SW